3.07.2013

DeviantArt Diversion

During the month of February I took another unexpected turn. Deviant Art was one of the first websites I listed on WheretoGoOnline.com and in January I created a deviant art page

http://amprosoft.deviantart.com

And in February I started using it. And then I got sucked in. Deviant Art has the unfair advantage of being a place where I can look at absolutely gorgeous images all day and study a new (new to me) Social Network at the same time.

I produced a lot of art that I'm very happy with. I learned A TON about creating digital art and creating it faster. A lot of the art I created contains copyrighted characters from huge corporations so I won't be posting most of it here on AMProSoft, but do pop on over and browse it for a few when you get a moment [link]

No comments: