7.20.2005

Photojournal: Spearhead Show






me





the radiant ms Christina





Spearhead



Michael Franti & Spearhead


Michael Franti











Carl





big summer classic little baby





We were drawing on the sidewalk with a cool newlywed lady that stopped by





Until security stopped us. They were trying to explain to us how the people in the office building were going to be harmed by the chalk picture I was drawing on the sidewalk that would have said "Hug like there's NO Tomorrow!" if I'd have gotten to finnish it. So we went down a ways and I drew one more quick one.



Photos by Alex & Christina


1 comment:

Pen Names: justwhen, rachel said...

Hug like there's NO Tomorrow!

Yup--did you ever see the youtube piece about the Free Hugs guy? In case not, here's the site inspired by him:
http://www.freehugscampaign.org/

So great to see your photos of Michael Franti!! "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."
I'm off to stand with Women in Black, and one of our signs displays his words, above...it's one of my favorite signs to hold.