4.02.2007

STOP: BlogTime!


STOP: BlogTime!

(this news item posted on April.02.2007)


Blogging. For me it comes and it goes I guess. I spend a few months where I make the time to write about my life every week or two in the hopes that my friends can keep up on my life to the extent that they're interested. Then I spend a couple months where every moment of life is absorbed by the living of it. Such has been the case in the last couple months. And then I get to the point where I feel like I just have to explode and tell whoever is out there listening all about whatever is the latest glorious adventure. And that time... is now. (Almost now).

Stay tuned to this space for the next couple weeks, I have a lot of entries saved up and a lot of news to report: New Band, New Website, New Employee, New Hobby, NEW LOVE, New lease on life, and that's just the new stuff.





<< Previous |

No comments: