5.27.2005

Wellness...

(this news item posted on May.27.2005)

First things first:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!
My good friend Bryan (Drake) is more than 30 today *sniffle* they grow up so fast.

In other news... man do I feel crappy. I've spent 36 of the last 48 hours asleep. When I did try to get up and walk around I almost passed out. I worked all week long to get to my "weekend" (thursday and friday) and then I spent most of it asleep. And there were important things that I was hoping to get to on my days off. I wanted to get work done on the poetry book I'm working on with Anna Walsh. And I wanted to get a lot of work done on the software I'm writing to allow all of my clients to FINALLY be able to update their websites. (I did actually get a lot of work done on that in the last four hours despite my feeling so under the weather.)

Before this week I was really feeling like I was on a roll. All of my performances were going well and I was starting to catch up to things. That Malcolm X dance party thing last week went..well...bad, and I've taken a lot of time out this week to work on my house and my cats and...well...sleeping in near delierium.

So next week can't help but be better no?

be Peace
-Alex

No comments: